Contracts with the Nationalpark-Zentrum KÖNIGSSTUHL Sassnitz gemeinnützige GmbH shall be governed exclusively by the General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") in the version valid at the time of conclusion of the contract. We expressly reserve the right to make changes to the GTC. Deviating regulations are contradicted. Any provisions other than those contained herein shall only become effective with our express written acknowledgement.
Verbal subsidiary agreements must be made in writing.
Changes to agreements, delivery dates or deadlines, which may be binding or non-binding, require written confirmation from the Nationalpark-Zentrum KÖNIGSSTUHL Sassnitz gemeinnützige GmbH.
For all written confirmations by e-mail, our separate conditions for electronic mail from §8 apply.
§2 Offers and conclusion of contract
Tickets for the daily standard offers of the National Park Centre are sold exclusively on site or through contractually affiliated sales partners. The purchase of combination tickets, which are offered together with the partners Verkehrsgesellschaft Vorpommern-Rügen mbH and Touristik Lohme GmbH, is possible both in the participating buses and at the large car park in Hagen.
Registration for exclusively offered (group) programmes can be made by telephone, in writing or via the online booking system for sales partners or by e-mail directly with the KÖNIGSSTUHL National Park Centre. Confirmation will be sent by the National Park Centre by e-mail or fax. With this confirmation the registration is legally effective. If the National Park Centre has made an offer, the registration is legally effective with the written acceptance of this offer.
In the case of bookings made via third parties, e.g. tour operators, the third party becomes the contractual partner. In this case, invoices are issued on a monthly basis.
The services owed by the KÖNIGSSTUHL National Park Centre result exclusively from the written agreements or the information in the registration form.
Events in the Jasmund National Park usually require more physical effort than walks in the plains. It is therefore up to the participants to clarify or have clarified whether they are up to the health requirements of an event in the National Park. We are of course available to answer any questions.
§3 Withdrawal and cancellations
The customer may withdraw from a booked event at any time. Cancellation shall be made in writing. In the event of cancellation, the KÖNIGSSTUHL National Park Centre is entitled to the following cancellation fees:
up to 15 days before the start of the event 50 % of the total price
up to 7 days before the start of the event 75% of the total price
up to 3 days before the start of the event 90 % of the total price.
If you have already started your visit to the National Park Centre, the entrance fee will not be refunded.
If it becomes apparent after conclusion of the contract that the event concluded with the customer/organiser threatens to jeopardise the smooth running of the business, the safety or the reputation of the KÖNIGSSTUHL National Park Centre, the KÖNIGSSTUHL National Park Centre may withdraw from the contract. This applies in particular if the KÖNIGSSTUHL National Park Centre was not sufficiently informed by the customer/organiser about the true purpose of the event when the contract was concluded, as well as in the event of force majeure.
§4 Admission prices and charges
Our current schedule of fees applies to our admission prices and usage fees for seminar rooms, wedding ceremonies, exceptions and exemptions.
§5 Liability and compensation
1) The Nationalpark-Zentrum KÖNIGSSTUHL Sassnitz gemeinnützige GmbH shall not be liable for impairments caused by force majeure, in particular by bad weather which makes it impossible to hold an event (e.g. hurricanes, lightning storms, floods etc.).
2. liability for damages shall be limited to intent and gross negligence, insofar as the damages are not bodily injuries to the customer or basic contractual obligations.
3. the participants of an event, such as a guided tour, have the duty to assess their health conditions and limitations themselves.
4. the guide is entitled to cancel the guided tour at any time if there is no clothing suitable for hiking or weather or if there are health restrictions. The KÖNIGSSTUHL National Park Centre accepts no liability for damage resulting from unsuitable clothing or health restrictions. 5.
5. the designation of a national park results in limited obligations to ensure traffic safety, which comes into play, for example, during hiking tours.
6. guided tours for children are only carried out with a supervisor accompanying the children. The supervisor is responsible for the respective group.
§6 Third party services
If services of third parties are arranged, their general terms and conditions apply. The Nationalpark-Zentrum KÖNIGSSTUHL Sassnitz gemeinnützige GmbH is not liable for service disruptions in connection with third-party services which are merely arranged and which are provided for as third-party services in the service description.
§7 Right of retention and set-off, assignment
Insofar as the contracting parties communicate by e-mail, they acknowledge the unrestricted validity of the declarations of intent transmitted by this means in accordance with the following provisions.
In the e-mail, the usual information may not be suppressed or circumvented by anonymisation; i.e. it must contain the name of the sender as the conclusion of the message. An e-mail received under this provision shall be deemed to have come from the other partner, subject to proof to the contrary. Messages shall be formulated in German.
§8 Notifications by electronic mail (e-mail)
1. any taxes payable to third parties for the event, in particular GEMA fees, entertainment tax, foreigners' tax, etc., shall be paid by the customer directly to the creditor.
2. artists' social security contributions shall be paid as regulated by law. 3.
3) As a matter of principle, the organiser may not bring any food or beverages to the event.
4. the customer must obtain the official permit required for an event in good time at his own expense. The customer shall be responsible for compliance with public-law requirements and other regulations. 5.
5. if the Nationalpark-Zentrum KÖNIGSSTUHL Sassnitz gemeinnützige GmbH procures technical or other equipment for the customer, it acts on behalf and for the account of the customer; the customer is liable for the careful handling and proper return of the equipment and indemnifies the Nationalpark-Zentrum KÖNIGSSTUHL Sassnitz gemeinnützige GmbH from all claims of third parties arising from the provision.
§9 Events, exhibitions, lectures
1. payment of the event price shall be made by bank transfer to the account of the KÖNIGSSTUHL National Park Centre at the
account number: 638 612 218
BANK CODE: 200 300 00
or by cash payment.
2. the Nationalpark-Zentrum KÖNIGSSTUHL Sassnitz GmbH reserves the right to charge for unforeseen additional costs of the event. The customer will be informed of any additional costs immediately, but no later than 14 days before the event.
§10 Payments and price changes (events)
The agreed price shall be due 14 days after receipt of the invoice. Thereafter, payment shall automatically be in arrears. Subject to the assertion of further rights, we shall charge interest on arrears at a rate of 4% above the current discount rate of the Deutsche Bundesbank.
§11 Invoices and default
All personal data collected from customers will be treated confidentially. The data necessary for business transactions will be stored and, if necessary, passed on to affiliated companies and deliverers within the framework of the execution of the order or to banks for settlement.
§12 Data protection and confidentiality
All personal data collected from customers will be treated confidentially. The data necessary for the business transactions will be stored and, if necessary, passed on to affiliated companies and deliverers within the scope of the execution of the order or to banks for settlement.
§13 Applicable law
The contracting parties agree with regard to all legal relations arising from this contractual relationship, present as well as future after fulfilment of the contract, that German law shall apply, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
§14 Jurisdiction and place of performance
1. place of jurisdiction is Stralsund.
The place of performance for both parties is the location of the KÖNIGSSTUHL National Park Centre.
§15 Visitor regulations
The Visitor Rules are an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions.
§16 Severability clause
Should individual conditions of these GTC be or become null and void, the remaining conditions shall remain valid.